sarlo518

Reaction score
Malta Non-Veterinarian
VetDiagnoster 2.0

VetDiag.JPG

This is a FREE Software. After Installing enter this code:

This is the link to the official Website Here

http://depositfiles.com/files/dh35f0o4f

The fundamental purpose of the VetDiagnoster is to perform a detailed analysis of canine and feline blood results. The traditional functions of the VetDiagnoster are to:
Accepts Laboratory data (analyzing up to 151 different tests) in addition to Clinical and Historical data (around 400 different entries possible).
Allows for rapid data entry and minimal error propagation.
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Generates a quantifiable differential diagnosis based upon statistical correlation of the unknown disease's profile with all the diseases in the database.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Generates sub-differential diagnoses based solely upon Laboratory, Clinical and Historical data input.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Generates a complete differential based upon all the data combined.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Allows categorical filtering (9 different filters) of results to aid in diagnostic acuity and following ones own instincts on a case.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Produces graphical output for rapid interpretation. A picture speaks a thousand words.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Stores each case in full detail in the database. It does not simply run single cases at a time, which would require you to repeatedly re-enter all data each time you wished to review a case.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Store any number of cases, limited only by your hard disk size.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Allow full editability of all cases so that the user can modify data as the case progresses.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Produce professional looking, surgery personalised reports. A document you can proudly discuss with clients or colleagues.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Support; faxable reporting, exporting to word processors, spreadsheets, other databases and even as HTML documents for web publication.[/FONT]
atecbul1.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Provide a detailed Help File supporting Context Sensitive and Button Help.[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,helvetica]And much more...[/FONT]

Last edited:
how can I get the code?

how can I get the code?

To see the code you have to press the thanks button on the bottom right corner of the post

I've never used a software like that
i will try and i will give you my personal opinion
thank u

vetdiagnoster 2.0

vetdiag.jpg

this is a free software. After installing enter this code: *** hidden content ***

this is the link to the official website here

the fundamental purpose of the vetdiagnoster is to perform a detailed analysis of canine and feline blood results. The traditional functions of the vetdiagnoster are to:
Accepts laboratory data (analyzing up to 151 different tests) in addition to clinical and historical data (around 400 different entries possible).
Allows for rapid data entry and minimal error propagation.
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]generates a quantifiable differential diagnosis based upon statistical correlation of the unknown disease's profile with all the diseases in the database.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]generates sub-differential diagnoses based solely upon laboratory, clinical and historical data input.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]generates a complete differential based upon all the data combined.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]allows categorical filtering (9 different filters) of results to aid in diagnostic acuity and following ones own instincts on a case.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]produces graphical output for rapid interpretation. A picture speaks a thousand words.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]stores each case in full detail in the database. It does not simply run single cases at a time, which would require you to repeatedly re-enter all data each time you wished to review a case.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]store any number of cases, limited only by your hard disk size.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]allow full editability of all cases so that the user can modify data as the case progresses.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]produce professional looking, surgery personalised reports. A document you can proudly discuss with clients or colleagues.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]support; faxable reporting, exporting to word processors, spreadsheets, other databases and even as html documents for web publication.[/font]
atecbul1.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]provide a detailed help file supporting context sensitive and button help.[/font]​
[font=arial,helvetica]and much more...[/font]

ok would be nice to leave your comments about it for everyone to see

if you come accross more software not posted in this forum you can post them in this forum

all the best

its really good. is there something like this for bovine medicine?

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss very much

Thanks alot. But the pdf file link is not working. Please re upload. I am loving this site alot.:great:

Thank's but same reflection than visvesh2005. Pdf link is not working. It would be fine to reupload it.

Sorry for the reflection just above.
Find it in "some more downloads here" in the original post in http link

I cant download, please reupload the link..thanks

Back