Journal of Aquatic Animal Health

Dear nkduy05
I access this from 1997.
which issues did you need?
Please do not thanks link in your request.
 
thank so much but I am finding volumes of Journal of Aquatic Animal Health before 1997. Please help me!
 
Some years ago AFS-Members could subscribe to a complete Archive that contained all issues before 1997 of all AFS-Journals...

But that was before they moved to Taylor and Francis, I don´t know if it is still the same, but if yes then only a full member can help you and I don´t think there is any around here....
 
Yes! I need these Volume from 1989 to 1997.Can you hepl me?thank you so much my friend!
 
In fact. I need all of issue from 1989-1997.because It can help my theses more pefect.
 
Can anyone help me to get issues of Journal of Aquatic Animal Health.I can not access them.I would like issues from 1997.thank so much
 
Back
Top